Old August 12th 03, 09:55 PM
Karen Chuplis

I need one with a hole in the front and the back (I know....) do you think
they would make one that way?

Karen
"lrulan" wrote in message
Karen, it's from www.crazycatlady.org

Cost $30 plus the $6 and s/h, came out to $41 and change. You have a

choice
of fabric, etc. Nice page.
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
From where? (Like my cats need *another* bed.)

Karen

"lrulan" wrote in message
Marina, I just bought one online. It's called a Cat Tent. I had a

choice
of
fabrics and I added an inside padding for an extra $6. I hope it comes

soon.
Jazz's mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Marina" wrote in message

"lrulan" wrote
oh, what a gorgeous present. I'm gonna get Jazz one of those. What

are
they
called?

Ummm... I don't know! Cat tent? Cat house? This one was made in

Italy,
and
they seem to call it a teepee (at least it says tipi on the label in
Italian).

--
Marina