Old April 15th 04, 07:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:15:55 -0700, "TJ and The Dust"
yodeled:

The hardest thing I have ever had to type. Last night it my best buddy
suffered some kind of stroke that caused him to loose control of his legs.
Within hours he became more and more weaker and quietly passed to the bridge
while I held him in my arms. Just before he died he turned his head and looked
me right in the eyes and then took his last breath. I miss him so much it hurts,
I can't stop crying. I knew it was just a matter of time with his cardiac
problems and high blood pressure but I just hoped he would be around a bit
longer. I am glad I could be there with him in his last hours. Please purr for a
safe voyage to the bridge and try and remember how flabulous he was.

TJ with no Dust

OMG-- I have been with this ng only a short time, but even so, it was
plain to see how much you loved this cat, and how dear he was.

I only wish that when I go, it could be in the arms of, looking into
the eyes of my very favorite person. He had a wonderful life, and the
best of partings. Purrs to both of you.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)