Old August 13th 03, 03:41 AM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

I bought Nikki an early birthday present (I don't know the exact day, but we
celebrate on the 15th - she'll be 15!). She seems to like it. In fact, she's
stayed there for several hours already.

http://tinyurl.com/jrvn and http://tinyurl.com/jrw0

Frank is a bit jealous, and comes up and sticks in his head every now and
then, and apparently tries to *lick* her out of there so he can try it, but
Nikki refuses to budge.

Happy Purrday Nikki!! You know what to get Frank for his purrday now
too. We're giving the cats a late adoption day present of an enclosure,
we hope, this year. They seem to know that something is up as they've
been really well behaved lately. Squeakers has graduated to full sized
ice cube hockey, and is very good at catching them on the run. He makes
sure that we know that he's ridding us of excessively aggressive ice
cubes and making the house safe for kitties everywhere.

Pam S. owned by "Super Squeakers"