Old August 13th 03, 08:18 PM
CK

Karen Chuplis wrote:

I need one with a hole in the front and the back (I know....) do you think
they would make one that way?

Karen

If you are at all handy with a sewing machine, it shouldn't be that hard
to make yourself. Square bottom and triangular sides with the two upper
edges slightly rounded (to make the curved roof, if you so desire).
Measure all fabric bits double and sew it up with foam plastic (if
that's what that foamy padding's called) between the two layers of
fabric. That way you'd get the fabric of your choice, the right size and
holes where ever you want them.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63