Old January 12th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Purrposal fur noo HC

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:02 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Kitteez, I wud like to purrpoze dat we rekinize Unka Dan az a onorary
kittee. Unka Dan haz prooved to be a eksilint slave, goin abuv an beyon
to hewp ennee kittee he kan. Wun eksampul uv dis wuz when he drived a
longlong way to bring Harri Roadcat to herown wuntroohome aftur Soft an
Furry finded herownself. I beleeb dat he still dribez kitteez dat needz
transpurrtashun.

Wud uther kitteez like to share reezinz dat we shud or shud not make
Unka Dan a HC?

Rebecca

Rebecca, I am deeply honored that I would be considered for this. I can
think of no greater honor than being named an Honorary Cat!

And for all you kitties who have voted, thank you also. This is simply
overwhelming!

Dan

Weez kan tel frum dis nyc mesag dat yous a gud purrrer. Purwowd tu vot
fur yu. TuTu