Old January 21st 04, 03:13 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

On 15 Jan 2004 19:59:37 -0800, (Mary Lu) wrote:

[shredd]

My dear friends,
Mother is soooo embarrassed. She thought I was feeling worse than I
am. So
we went to see TED today and she (TED) says I am fine, altho I have
lost weight (I weigh 9lbs.). I do have an elevated BUN count but not
terribly so.
So my medicine will be changed a bit and mother can quit crying.
If we still had the Soomo championships, I wouldn't be in the Oofwait
any more.
Thank you very much for your kind thoughts. Mother promises there
will not be such premature message in the future.

Mrrqueekk anna tsk-tsk-tsk!

What we gonna do wif mommiez! Dey iz hopelezz, mefinkz. We jusz
gotta luv dem an gif lotza chuggz an zuch!

Sweetqueekz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]