Old January 15th 04, 03:06 AM
JP Hobbs

Hey steady on, I'm a Brit but dont class us all the same
I am not! never have been!and never will be!of Bob''s Ilk
Jean P.
Tropical Tim wrote in message
m...
Bob Brenchley. wrote in message

. ..

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Yawn! Damn Bobby, you're really boring. Why don't you be a typical
brit and go pick on someone you think you can beat and then get your
butt kicked.

As they always say - only a poor workman blames his tools.

I'll bet you blame your hand for poor lovin.

It is about time you learnt how to format a proper usenet post/reply -
which has nothing whatsoever to do with the software you use.

Who gives a ****? Nobody that means anything wrote something for
idiots like you to read and live by. I say, Pip Pip Old Man!

Failure to learn will label you either a moron or a selfish,
inconsiderate, illiterate plonker - it is all down to you.

Oh my! A fat sloppy looking butthead that has no life is calling me
names!
This is just so upsetting.

In the USA a faggot who dresses up in womens clothes is called a
Queen.
Has anyone ever seen old lady Queen Liz taking a leak? She might be
the only one in that little island that has any balls.