Old January 15th 04, 03:11 AM
JP Hobbs

I do try hard to do that Karen Jean.
Karen wrote in message
.. .
in article , JP Hobbs at

wrote on 1/8/04 3:21 AM:

Icannot see the point of posting at the bottom of the page, as I said

once
before, there are so many posts, to have to scroll through every
post before you can read an answer is really time wasting and I like to
read as many answers as I can. Also I am a pensioner and can only allow
myself a short time on my comp,because of the cost,I am sure I'm not

alone
in this,
would you deny us our little hour of pleasure? and maybe you could

explain
if there
is an imperative reason why posts should be at the bottom Jean P.

The first thing to learn on a newsgroup is ignore Bob.

Karen