Old September 4th 03, 01:06 PM
Bob Avery

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:57:47 -0600, m. L. Briggs
, tried to sniff my butt and growled:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:59:30 GMT, Bob Avery wrote:

Anyone in the midwest (Central Iowa) My Siamese cats, Tuggles and
Midge are very important to me. But recently I've moved in with a
girlfirend who is allergic REALLY allergic. We've tried every
prescription the doctor could give and even a couple of herbal
remedies.

She can't stand to be in the house for the way it affects her
breathing and sinuses. I am terribly sad to say I have to get rid of
Tuggles and Midge. They are very nice 3 yr olds and play together
well, but I just can't have them any more.

If anyone knows the best way to get them into a good home, I would
appreciate the advice. I want to see them go somewhere nice and would
take any option before I have to have them euthanized. But time is of
the essence. I need to find somewhere for them fast, or I may have to
have them put down.

Thanks,

Bob

Has she considered desensitization shots? What other
things is she allergic to?

Dogs too. I don't know of anything else. What is a desensitization
shot?

Bob