Old October 2nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default More pictures of the Princess Rita

Julie and Sam wrote:
Jane wrote:

I've uploaded some recent pictures of Rita and her new teddy bear.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...19&uid=3009160

Enjoy.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Princess Rita is just boottiful! My gang want a kitty condo like she
has, they think they would like that very much. Barnabus says then he
could put his butterfly chair in his condo with his warming pad on the
chair and he'd be set. I tried to explain that his butterfly chair
probably wouldn't fit but he said "Will too."

Julie

I found that blue kitty condo at Target for only $20 (on sale). It
doesn't feel like it'd stand for a lot of rough-housing, but she really
likes it a whole lot.