Old October 2nd 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default More pictures of the Princess Rita

Jane wrote:

She loooooves that bear! My sister gave me a blue (september birthday)
beanie bear for Christmas last year, and I couldn't seem to keep it out
of her reach. She would drag that thing all over the apartment. We
think it's because it's just about kitten sized. So, for my birthday
this year, a friend of mine gave me that white bear for her, and she
just has a blast dragging it all over. I find it in my bed, on the
floor, on the couch....she grabs him by the back of the neck and
carries him all over the place like a kitten.

Awww, reminds me of Nikki and her piggy. Princess Rita is a very elegant
ladycat.