Old March 19th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default CRF in Alex

Hi Cindy,
I am so so sorry to hear your news about your baby.
I have added a link to site that tells me that you can reverse it. I
hope that it is of some use to you & gives you some of the information
that you are looking for too.

We had old Jasper who had CRF , but his condition had gone too far for
treatment to reverse it.
I think that there are others here who would be better qualified to
advise you than me.

Keep us up to date though, won't you?

I am glad that you have nipped it in the bud, & will continue to think
of you whilst you are going through this hard time

Best Wishes, & devoted Purrs of a soothing nature from them all & us
too of course!!
S;o)

Sorry Cindy, I posted the wrong page to one of the links.
It should have been

http://www.catsofaustralia.com/cat-kidney-disease.htm

http://www.felinecrf.org/related_diseases.htm

http://www.petshealth.com/dr_library/felrenfail.html