Old July 26th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Litter Boxes

James Dent wrote:
We have 4 of the rascals and they are big boys (neutered). Regular
litter boxes were too small so we experimented with plastic storage
containers. They are 15"x21"x5" and work pretty well but could be
better. My wife has suggested the plastic under bed storage containers.
They are 20"x39"x6". We have plenty of room as the boxes are in the
basement. Anyone have any thoughts or better solutions?

Yes, mortar mixing pans. I just bought 3 for my crew, and paid 5 dollars
each. They are VERY large, and have slightly rounded corners so nothing
gets stuck. DH says he thinks the size is 2' wide by 3' long (or there
abouts.)