Old July 26th 09, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

Default Litter Boxes

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:47:40 -0500, "James Dent"
wrote:

We have 4 of the rascals and they are big boys (neutered). Regular litter
boxes were too small so we experimented with plastic storage containers.
They are 15"x21"x5" and work pretty well but could be better. My wife has
suggested the plastic under bed storage containers. They are 20"x39"x6". We
have plenty of room as the boxes are in the basement. Anyone have any
thoughts or better solutions?

The girls are pretty big and they tend to 'miss' with a standard
litterbox... we use the biggest size low-sided plastic box we could
find in Target and it works much better. The sides are low enough for
it to be easy for them to get into, and it's big enough for the
longest cat to have plenty of room!