Old February 24th 12, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Boyfie had a nice day

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"MatSav" wrote in message

I didn't get the extreme minus temps but it did get to -10c one night and
here we are less than three weeks later in megaplus temps. 12C today. Oh,
joy!

Boyfie is a sensible cat. He asks to go out after his brekkie, takes a look
when I open the door and if it is very cold he decides his bladder can wait
and retires to his bedroom. Heavy rain gets the same response.
However, like yesterday, he was surprised by the mild weather and chose to
spend a lot of the day outside.
He's been out quite a lot today too - he knows it's only a matter of time
before the freeze comes back.
In a house without central heating we are both aware of the temperatures
outside anyway as it affects the temperature in the house. We are both used
to it.

Tweed

It has been a nice sunny day today, mild not hot, so I was surprised when I
saw a little boy paddling in the sea. The water temperature in February
must be very low.
--
Adrian