Old April 30th 12, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Cats!

My cats have a box full of assorted toys, which they hardly ever play with.
A few days ago, I bought them three catnip mice. I think Waffles played
with one of them for a minute or two.

This morning, I saw Pickles playing with more enthusiasm than she has shown
in a long time. I wondered if a real mouse might have gotten in, so I
looked to see what had her so excited. It appeared to be a big wad of cat
hair! After she finished playing, I picked it up to dispose of it, and
realized that it was a mat that had been on her underside for some time.
I'd have removed it long ago, but if I pick up scissors, or even a brush,
she runs. I'm glad she managed to get rid of it herself. I guess she was
celebrating.

--
Joy

'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do
read the newspaper you are misinformed.'
Mark Twain