Old May 2nd 12, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Cats!

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 May 2012 14:22:08 -0700, "Joy" wrote:
Yes, it's a big relief. To both of us, probably. She still has some
small
ones. I try to work on those with a nail brush when she's on my lap, but
it
doesn't take her long to realize that I'm brushing her rather than petting
her, and she gets down immediately. At least I'm glad she's gotten rid of
the big one.

Maybe it's time for Pickles to get her haircut!

I'm trying to delay that as long as possible. Cost is one factor, but the
main reason is her claustrophobia. While I can have a groomer come her, she
still has to be restrained while she's being clipped. Besides, every time I
have it done, Waffles doesn't speak to her for a week.

Joy