Old May 2nd 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Cats!

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 May 2012 21:12:26 -0400, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 1 May 2012 14:22:08 -0700, "Joy" wrote:
Yes, it's a big relief. To both of us, probably. She still has some
small
ones. I try to work on those with a nail brush when she's on my lap, but
it
doesn't take her long to realize that I'm brushing her rather than
petting
her, and she gets down immediately. At least I'm glad she's gotten rid
of
the big one.

Maybe it's time for Pickles to get her haircut!

BTW, I have to add, she looks awfully cute and soft and plump when she
gets
a haircut.

Thanks. I think so too. If all I cared about were how she looks, I'd keep
her clipped all the time, because she's much prettier that way.

Joy