Old July 20th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Missy Gotted a Cat-bed

"Will in New Haven"
Uncl Bill brotted hom a cat-bed four r Missy. Shee will gnot seep in a
hoomin bed wen a hoomin is der. Mme. Anais showd us all a cat-bed on
hur wunnerful webby-site an I manajd too show it two Uncl Bill affer a
fyoo tries. He wen rite out an gotted wun four Missy. It might gnot be
zaccly da sam kind butted it iz furry nice.

Missy mosly yoozes it butted shee will shar it wiff Sunrise an der is
JUS enuff rum. Cozee four wun, Furry Cozee four too. Wen she wantz to
cuddl wif MEE, her kitty-mommy, we haff to do it ouside da bed beclaws
I am kinda fluffy. An we does enjoy a fyoo hours ub mommy-Missy
cuddling farely offun. Missy seeps in da bed an alzo lays in it an
waches da antics of da parrots an ub Bear, r d*g.

Fangyu Mme Anais annann Uncl Bill

--
Maggy May

Awwwwww, dat soundz nise . Njoy da gnu bed
Wuv n nosepoinks
Mosey