Old May 29th 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buster is missing - He's found!

As I was outside trying to little avail to get the screen door back on to
the tracks, I found the reason Buster had decided to run off.

There was long, peachy cat fur scattered all over this corner of the lawn.
Lots of long, light fur. Like enough to knit a shotglass cozy. Buster is a
short haired gray tabby. I didn't see any gray fur.

Buster must've encountered a neighborhood cat I call "cream cat". He's used
my yard occasionally on his rounds for many years. He's a harmless little
thing. But Buster really resents the local kitty easements.

Hopefully, Cream just lost some fur, and is all right.