Old April 1st 15, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
buglady[_2_]

Default 15-y/o male cat with bowel issues & occasional vomiting

On 4/1/2015 8:36 AM, BoonevillePhil wrote:

I had thought of that, but his appetite seem not to be affected nor is there any apparent

pain/swelling of the abdomen. I was even wondering if we're looking
at IBD...

.............There wouldn't be pain with parasites I don't think. A
general wormer (which might not do tapes) is cheaper than a stool analysis!

..........My hope is that the vet would worm, and then would probably
prescribe antibiotic to start. Then take the next step if it's needed.
Personally I think a full blood panel is good if you haven't done it
in a while.

........And the other person is right, could be about anything.

buglady
take out the dog before replying