Old March 10th 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Robert Catt

Default Millie the hair stylist

"Bastette" wrote in message news
Joy wrote:

On 3/9/2017 2:24 PM, Robert Catt wrote:
I woke up this morning with a tingling in my scalp. It was our little
tabby Millie, washing my hair with her tongue! When she'd finished the
job she backed off to admire her work. Thanks, Millie, but I didn't need
your services. I just washed my hair yesterday!

LOL! They keep surprising us, don't they?

Earlier I was looking at Koala, standing in my lap and nudging or giving
a sharp vocal command every time I stopped petting him. I couldn't help
remembering that he spent his first two months here hiding under the
bed. After that, for weeks, if I reached toward him, or took a step
toward him, he'd run. He's come a long way, baby!

Don't you love those sharp vocal commands? Licky does this with me if I
don't pet him immediately, or give him treats on demand, or get his food
on the floor in a timely manner. I always want to say, "Look who's barking
out orders!" but I'm afraid that "barking" might offend him.
Joyce

Millie gives orders too, in a high squeaky voice. She says "Play with me!",
and "Scritch my back!", and "Rub the inside of my ears!" Of course I always
obey her wishes. Cats have ways of getting what they want!