Old October 11th 03, 05:27 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"PawsForThought" wrote in message

I also found another similar toy that I ordered on line. They were a lot
cheaper than Da Bird. I can try to find the website if you're interested.

Does it swivel and make sounds like Da Bird? I think that's why my cat
likes it. Then again, she'll also plays with sisal rope (with my
supervision, of course) and that has no swivels or sounds whatsoever :-).
I'd love to see the website, thanks!

I did receive another e-mail from Go-cats, this time from the owner,
herself. She was the one who took my order and she put it together as
promised but it got lost before delivery. After her e-mail, I fully forgive
her and her company (as for her son--well, he's a bit of a putz) and I think
she really does appreciate her customers. She did sound very nice when I
placed my order, and that is, in part, why I was so surprised and angry with
the first e-mail I received (which was from her son). I will probably not
take her up on her offer since I don't really want to pay duty, but I do
appreciate it.

I just wanted to let people know, and I've pasted a copy of her e-mail to me
so others could read it (I snipped her name, though, for privacy reasons).

----begin paste----
Dear Rona,

My sincerest apologies for our failure to deliver your order as
promised. When I heard you did not receive your order, I raised the roof
and asked everyone to look for your order. It was found fallen between two
boxes and overlooked. I had it sent to the shipping department on Monday,
plenty of time for UPS to deliver by Tues or Weds. If you will forgive us,
I'll ship your order to Canada with no shipping charges.
I will need your address to do so.

My son's answer that "small orders" are not a priority with us since
we are primarily "Wholesale" is entirely off base. It's customer's like
you and your cats that have made us as successful as we are. Our first five
years growth is attributed solely to word of mouth and I cringe at the
prospect of even one unhappy customer out there!!!

Sincerely,

name snipped, Owner
GO CAT FEATHER TOYS
----end paste----