Old April 15th 04, 01:45 AM
Carrie-Lou Salter

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:42:19 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Carrie-Lou Salter ) said,

My cat LOVES to play with q-tips (cotton swabs).... he picks them up in

his
mouth, bats them around, goes crazy with them.... he's as happy with one
that I hand him straight out of the box as he is stealing one from the
garbage container in the bathroom....

Anybody else's kitty do this?

Constantly.

Laura
--
I am Dyslexia of Borg,
Your ass will be laminated.

Ok, I wasn't sure....cause my roommate's cat has no interest in them
whatsoever.... so I wasn't sure how common it was...

It's pretty damn cute tho, I have to say, seeing him walking around with it,
and then stalking it after he leaves it somewhere..