Old November 10th 05, 01:10 AM
-L.

Default Teeth falling out normal? Cat is 13.

cybercat wrote:.

That was sarcasm, genius.

No it wasn't and you know it. You got busted trying to do a backpedal.

You have a history of having a hissy fit anytime I even
mention the word "antibiotic" - this was just another instance of your
hysterics.

That's not me, Lyn.

Need I pull references? Don't be so stupid.

The fact that this does not follow and makes no sense
just underscores the fact that you are melting down.
Going psycho again. Try to calm down, Lyn. The
topic of discussion is cats.

You have a bad habit of acting out when you lose an argument.
It is a really bad habit. I understand that you are unhappy and need
to blow off steam somehow, but the fact is, if you need to name call
and rage in a discussion thread, chances are your argument is not
strong enough. Blah blah blah blah. I'm dumb as a bag of hammers.

Riiiight...I am not the one following YOU around making snide comments
about the advice you give. Why don't you stick to that which you know
best: netcopping, stalking and crying and whining to the cops. Go
waste other people's time - I doubt anyone else here is interested.

-L.