Old September 22nd 03, 03:07 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Fishin' Fez

When we got the fish tank, we did it partly to give the cats more
entertainment (isn't it weird that so many of the things we do are either
for the cats or we take the cats' perspective into consideration?).
Anyhow, the cats love the tank! They love to watch the fish and sometimes
they try to catch one by jumping and smacking themselves into the glass.
Good thing it's a large, sturdy tank.
I was doing my weekly maintenance of the large fish tank so we had taken
the canopy off and I was using the scrubber to clean the glass from algae.
When I looked up, I saw Fez sitting in the glass top with both front paws
*inside* the water, trying to catch a fish!!!
I put him down and he jumped back up three times. He's a stubborn little
one I tell you...

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv