Old December 27th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Fangu, Sekrit Santa!!!

da water monzter bottle juzt mofed into owr howze lazt summer wif da new
slidin bak door anna itz new skreen, we really likez dat door but we wantz
da water bottle monzter ta mofe owt, Tiger fur hiz whole damp howze
Ms Mudge wrote in message
oups.com...
Youze are so welkom! Kin you imagine da sekretary wanted to send more
books but we'ze knew da kitties at yur houze wanted toyz!. Guess dat
comes frum workin in a Library. Hmph sekretaries jist aren't as good
as they used to be.

We knows xactly what "not getting along" is....dat boy cat Shadow is a
pain in my old tail feathers but Ms Puff smacks him silly. Trouble is
I'se kan't move out of da way quick enuf some times so I haf to help
her & den da sekretary is squirtin all of us with da water. Sniff,
dat's got to be da worst kind of kat abuse (little old black kitty
looks pitiful in hopes of more cat treats).

Ms Mudge, spokescat fur Ms. Puff, & Da Shadow.
Oh yes, and da sekretry too.

Best (((( (((( to all

Christopher Havlicek wrote:
Ower Dadz letting us delurk to thank ower sekrit santa for the great
prezents! Hes already put the books out on the table, and hes giving
each of us our own set of toyz, since none of us are getting along
at the moment. Hazard even climbed in to the tote bag, and Dad carried
him around for a bit....he has no dignity....neither doez Hazard.

He let us have em early since hell be away, but he sayz he didnt give
em all to us, so we can keep getting new toyz when he gets back.

Purrs and best fishes for a wonderful holiday!!!

Tripper, Katie and Hazard (oh yeah...and the hoomin, Chris)