Old July 25th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Hi Everyone--Technical difficulties

Kreisleriana wrote:

I've been away for two reasons-- First, I've had some minor foot
surgery, so I'm off my feet for awhile (wouldn't say now to some
healing purrs). But also, my compter is having some very frustratng
network difficulties.

I've been wondering where you've been! The group has been quiet without
your posts. ;-)

I hate it when two companies try to blame problems on each other, both
leaving you with no service whatsoever. Years ago, a bough fell onto the
phone wires in front of my house during a storm, and I had "crossed wires"
in my phone connection ever afterward. I would hear what sounded like a
radio broadcast - talking and commercials - as well as conversations
between other telephone customers.

The phone company said it was the city's responsibility to clear the
waste from a storm. The city said the phone company was responsible
for their wires. Nobody did anything for years. Eventually, I moved out
(not because of that). I wonder if the next tenant had this problem
for years on end?

I hope you get your network problems resolved soon! I guess you have
to go to the library or internet cafe to get online? With a healing
foot, that must not be so easy.

Speaking of which, healing purrs for your foot! And, if inanimate things
can "heal", then healing purrs for your network, too.

Joyce