Old September 13th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default question fur 'venture kitties in the rv

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Also found a kitty names Joey, who I don't have a clue where he came from is
there also.

Dis is a bigbig RV, specially designed fur carrying kitties, so it hafs
lots of liddle tiny hidey holes as well as nice big beds and sunny
winders wif good winderledges. Dere's bunches of kitties and kittens in
here, some of whom I hafn't seen yet. Dere's got to be at least a couple
dozen - I know I counted that many tails as everyone was climbing
aboard. But some of dem we might not hear from fur a while yet.

Tabitha