Old September 13th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default question fur 'venture kitties in the rv

I duznt know -- Hercule iz furry bizzy wif hiz mewzikal innerests. I sendid
him a kitteegram to let hizownself know dat we wuz havvin dis venchur an dat
Jocko an Big Mama wuz wif ussez, so maybe he will be able to be heer, at
leest fur part uv da trip. He did injoy jammin wif doze two on Catalina
Iland.

In da meentime, I see dat Beauty will soon need more fudz, so I fingk I will
do a liddle cookin.

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
hi der, iz yourown skepekal furnd comin along? Trudi
Rebecca wrote in message
t...
[Rebecca appears from one of the hidey holes.]

Hi, Tabitha. I seez dat weze unnerway now. I just taked a liddle nap

heer
in da RV so I wudnt git left behind when da venchur started.

Rebecca

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Also found a kitty names Joey, who I don't have a clue where he came

from
is
there also.

Dis is a bigbig RV, specially designed fur carrying kitties, so it hafs
lots of liddle tiny hidey holes as well as nice big beds and sunny
winders wif good winderledges. Dere's bunches of kitties and kittens in
here, some of whom I hafn't seen yet. Dere's got to be at least a
couple
dozen - I know I counted that many tails as everyone was climbing
aboard. But some of dem we might not hear from fur a while yet.

Tabitha