Old April 8th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default To Heather Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Meowmie sez shez not smart nuf to do dat, an Ize belief her. Buttid we
do need yur fafrite pikture(s) jest like we duz fur all da ofur housez.

Booker

wrote:
Instead of that, why don't you put a slideshow of all the rpcc kitties
on the home page. That would be really nice I think.

Anti Heather, trying to talk her way out of this

On Apr 8, 9:52 am, Booker wrote:
Jest git it to ussez an weze kin put it on da rpcc home paij!

Booker

Lucy wrote:
Knowing that I'm helping so
many cats is all the reward I need.
Thank you for your kind words.
Heather
We want to put an oil painteng of mew in the rpcc lobby! *giggle*
Lucy- Hide quoted text -