Old June 11th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default (question for anyone in UK) - Cleo cat scratchers, where to buy

"Mike Scott" wrote in message
I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)

Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has these
in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!

Thanks.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

Naturally, I couldn't resist reading this, even though I'm not in the UK.
;o) However, I also did a search and came up with this information.
Perhaps some of it will help you.
http://www.feedem.co.uk/cat-41/cleo-...chers-216.html
http://www.cleopet.com/product_list_...?cat1=1&cat2=2
http://www.petfoodstore.co.uk/acatal...cratchers.html
http://www.dabners.co.uk/subcategory...furniture.html
http://www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acata...cratchers.html
http://www.swellpets.co.uk/cat/cat-scratchers-704.html

I also found a number of other sites in the UK, but I don't know which ones
would work best for your location.

MaryL