Old October 29th 12, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default Churchill's Lessons of History

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 23:34:19 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
I had unsubscribed but decided to come back. I'm not going to engage
in flame wars.....

How the hell can you avoid them? If I post that 2 + 2 = 4 on this forum,
there will appear some ass hole who gives me an argument about it.

Nah, it's the name-calling and descent into personal attacks that I
want to avoid. Somebody insults me personally, then I will insult
them, because they are not worth a rational debate. Just my personal
feelings; I know there are those that thrive on flame wars, and
depending on the group, I might participate if I get disgusted enough.