Old November 1st 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Default Churchill's Lessons of History

"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

FragSinatra wrote:
Don't like CHristianity? Then **** off to a muslo-nazi state and
never be bothered by Christians, Hindus, Jews, Bahais or Sikhs ever
again.

How do I get away from all of them? Do you know what its like to have
to spend your whole life with a bunch of idiots that are willing to
give their lives for some non-existent boogy man in the sky? I keep
running to one hiding place or another hoping these idiots won't find
and kill me as an offering....

There's only ONE religion currently slaughtering, enslaving, raping
and kidnapping people of other faiths in the name of their death god all
over the world, today, in the here and now.

In Iran, one of the first groups rounded up and disappeared following the
Islamic Revolution were Communists.

I predict Christianity will be completely eradicated from the Mid-East
and N. Africa sometime this century, w/the possible exception being Israel.

Anyone who thinks Islam is at all peaceful or tolerant should try wearing
a kippah and tallits publicly in any Islamic state. They better make sure
their life insurance is paid up and their will made out first.