Old February 17th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

Default Religious door to door callers are dense....

On 17 Feb 2007 06:42:40 -0800, "Enfilade"
wrote:

To say I wasn't polite to the JW's was a bit of an understatement. I
think I might have gone a bit over board when I called them illiterate
morons though. ;o)

One of the nice things about being a witch is that if you tell JWs
that, they don't come back.

It is curious that they think they have the right to force you to
listen to - and accept - their twist on religion, they also think you
have no right even to suggest that they listen to yours.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead