Old February 17th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

Default Religious door to door callers are dense....

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:44b6b0b84818663593fb5d870827c2fd.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
This is a minor rant, so bear with me...

I am reminded of the story that appeared in the press some time ago. I'm
going from the memory amoeba in my brain and it's not 100% effective, so
this may not be entirely correct..

Basically a woman was so tee'd off with the local JWs calling at her house
despite her not being interested and saying so, she decided to get her own
back. She started interrupting their meetings. She did not join in the
meetings, she interrupted them to start talking about stuff she was
interested in but they weren't. This finally caused them to take the hint
;-)