Old December 11th 03, 04:29 PM
Frank Rachel

Default Need to get rid of cat in NJ.

I need to get rid of a 2yr old black female cat, spayed and declawed
in NJ. Who can I contact about this?

The cat is peeing everywhere, but mainly in our 3.5yr old daughters
room. She (the cat) does NOT have a UTI. This happens numerous times a
day. On the bed, on the blankets, on the pillows, etc. If we wash
everything and put it back in the room, if we forget to close the door
it will be peed on again within 15 minutes, guaranteed.

Now I love cats, I have 3 (all black), but my daughter is more
important, and it is not fair to her that her room always smells like
cat pee, or that we have to take her stuff every night and wash it.
Agree or disagree, thats how we feel, so the cat is going.

I'd like her to go somewhere where she can possibly be adopted, but
regardless she has to go ASAP. If you know anyplace or anyone in NJ
(central'ish, Scotch Plains/Westfield area) that will take her, please
let me know.

-Frank