Old December 11th 03, 05:31 PM
Mary

I'd like her to go somewhere where she can possibly be adopted, but
regardless she has to go ASAP. If you know anyplace or anyone in NJ
(central'ish, Scotch Plains/Westfield area) that will take her, please
let me know.

This is a behavioral issue. It sounds like she has issues with your child.
Perhaps your child plays too rough with her? or maybe she's jealous? You need
to deal with this problem or else it could happen with the other cats. If your
child had a behavioral issue, I'm sure you would deal with the problem and not
just send her away. There is medication which will help your cat relax and
perhaps not mark. Here are some articles on treating this issue
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...iate+urination
It could be a simple little thing that you could change. If you take your cat
to the shelter, she will most likely be put to sleep because of this issue,
she's black and not a kitten.