Old March 12th 04, 09:05 PM
Sunflower

Default Application "Points System"?

Does anyone know of a rescue group that uses an adoption application that is
graded on a points system? We are in the process of redoing our app because
we've gotten criticism over how strict our standards are. I personally
think it's because we've not communicated those standards very well to the
adoptors and they have false expectations, so that's why I'm redoing things.
But, those being critical have suggested using a points scoring system type
of application "to take away the personal bias". I'm agreeable to using
such an application if I can create one that still lets us keep our
standards, but I need a jumping off point.