Old April 13th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
NewAmerican

Default Need to get rid of cat in NJ.

WOW,

I'm sorry for the attacks on your character. It's pretty amazing how
people will project such harsh judgement on someone who is putting forth
an honest effort to find a solution to a problem that puts there child at
risk. The solution of having to remove a cat from the home is
unfortunate, but keeping the cat at the risk of a childs health is
unacceptable. The toxins in Feline urine can have HUGE negative effects
on a childs health and possibly even effect thier developement.

I love my cats. And I have no Children. However I can plainly see you
difficult situation. I wish you lick. I would not see anything wrong
with getting to a shelter ASAP. You childs health must come first.

I assume that many of these people criticizing you have no Children. And
simply cannot differentiate between a childs life and that of a pet.