Old October 12th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Tribute to Mine Paw

In closing, mine Paw waz a gudgud hoomin, who luffed anna respected
kittiez, anna luffed mine Meowmie wif hiz whole hart. I fangu fur
letting me pay tribute to mine Paw.

MuShu takes a moment to gaze upward and sees, just for a moment, a
tall balding man, surrounded by kittiez, smiling down at him anna his
Meowmie. Going back to meatloaf next to hiz Meowmie, Mu gives her
another comforting wristlick and starts purring gently.

That was a very moving tribute. It sounds like you and your Meowmie had
one of the truly excellent humans. We are very sorry for your loss.

Amelia

I agree, that was a very moving tribute for a wonderful man hoo loved you n
yer Meowmie, Yoo were very blessed having him with you. We are sorry for
your loss too.
Luffs
Mosey and his famlee