Old June 20th 14, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Rainbow Bridge purrs for a doggie

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 8:58:42 PM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
My Paw's brother Pat called my Paw to report that the TED is on her way

to Pat's house to send Pat's dog Pearl to the Rainbow Bridge. We would

appreciate purrs for Pat (he's as attached to his dogs and my Paw is to

us cats) and for Jessie James, Pat's remaining dog.

Mine hous sends r purrs. Wee remembers da Bear, a wunneful doggy, an hopes that yoor fren Pearl runs acrost him and dat dey be frenz.

--
Squeakytoy Chanel