Old March 5th 05, 12:24 AM
teri

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:41:48 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

Good. I'll look forward to hearing about what the other people
who ask "do you want fries with that" think about brain tumors.

Just a little side note that you might find amusing... (we did anyway)
Your witty little post was discussed at work the other morning, and a
good laugh at you was had by all. But that is not the best part of
course. Later in the day what do you think one of the neuro surgeons
brought me? Ah, you guessed it... an order of fries. So I thank
you, but next time could you please mention Gen. Tso's chicken!!