Old April 9th 04, 11:38 PM
Eugene Kent

Don't worry they have their cycles They will be back.

"Gray asphalt" wrote in message

"Ablang" wrote in message
: How affectionate is your cat? Please give examples.
:
: Mine will be 2 next month (have had her since August). Mine used to be

: little bit. She used to wanna sit on my lap during TV time and sleep

with
: me (both during winter time of Dec-Jan). It's been a few weeks now

since
: she's done either very often. I now get that about once every 2 weeks.
:
: Does anyone know any tips or tricks for restoring that affection that

was
: once there? Or what was your experience with that?
:
: --
: Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time:
:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year
: =2005&hour=00&m
:
: "We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of
those
: we don't like?" -- Jean Cocteau

Don't push it. Be receptive when the opportunity arises.
Find out what you cat likes. Some like to be patted, others
rubbed. I've had good luck with one cat who wouldn't have
anything to do with me by petting him by moving the skin
on his back rather than petting the fur. This works well on
long hairs. For some reason they get static electricity or
something when you pet them gently. At least that is my
experience. Reach out with you finger to let them touch
your finger with their nose. It's hard to resist. Lie down
next to them when they are asleep. Talk baby talk. Bribe
them. Get a stick with a string attached.