Old January 16th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

Default Cat started pooping on the floor

In article
,
Deuteros wrote:

The only thing I can think it might be is we recently switched his
food to another brand around the same time he started doing this.
Could this cause him to do this? If this is the problem should we
switch back to his old food or has he been too long since he started
eating the new food?

The simplest way to find out is to change the food back and see. If
that doesn't work (and you should know within forty-eight hours at
most), take him to the vet.

Leila does that when I give her canned food (any brand), but not when I
give her nothing but kibbles. And yes, I went back to the kibbles
before going into a panic: since that worked, she was not forced into a
visit she hates.

snip

Baird

--
Bumper sticker: "If you can't operate your turn signal,
what makes you think you can drive the rest of the car?"