Old July 3rd 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default fireworks for all

Ah, sum not noizy firewurkz wud be nice. Da nayborz were shootin off
noizy onez last nite an it was furry furry irritatin.

Issin der anyfing weze kin brin to da firewurkz pardy? Howz bout sum
cumfy kushionz?

Booker, hopin Lizzie will be der, two.

On 7/3/2011 10:57 AM, Ann791 wrote:
Hi Kitties, we is planing frieworks for tonight for all our kittie
friends. they will be special ones with no noise to scare the little
kittens or any one who doz not like noize.

Samwise and Lucy have set up the fire works on one side of the yard.

We iz getting the food and drink ready now so port on over and celebrate
with us.