Old July 23rd 03, 01:38 AM
Cheryl

"Messalina" wrote in message
om...
We adopted two kittens several weeks ago. One handsome snowshoe

named
Hiro, one lovely tortie named Lola. Mostly I'm finding that having
each other to drag around and pounce on keeps them out of trouble.
Mostly.

They do the usually "nighttime is playtime" thing, no big deal.

Last
night, however, was a new one on me. At 2:30am, I awoke to the

sound
of my hairdryer running. The kittens had not only managed to knock

my
dryer from its place, they managed to turn it on in the process.

Mez

LOL That would scare me! A friend of mine came home to find her
garbage disposal running (water was off) and it ran so long that the
motor was burning out when she got home. After that she had to tape
the wall switch in the off position.