Old October 23rd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default strange bump on kitten

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
So I just found a litte bump on Levi, on his skin hear his shoulder. It
feels like a mosquito bite, but the skin is not even the least bit pink.
There is also no wound, not even a tiny pin prick. The bump moves with
his
skin, so I'm not too worried, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas what
this might be. I was poking it and he didn't show any sign that it
bothers
him at all.

I am assuming you found this while he was attached to your lip?

My cat Gracie gets little bumps that just go away. It's likely nothing.
I know you will watch it.