Old October 23rd 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Katz

Default strange bump on kitten

My cat Pig had numerous 'pimple looking' bumps on her lower jaw. They
all went away after a week or so and have not reoccurred. But as
cybercat points out, keep an eye on it, and if you fell the need to
take Levi to the vet if it doesn't clear up.

Lynne wrote:
So I just found a litte bump on Levi, on his skin hear his shoulder. It
feels like a mosquito bite, but the skin is not even the least bit pink.
There is also no wound, not even a tiny pin prick. The bump moves with his
skin, so I'm not too worried, but I'm curious if anyone has any ideas what
this might be. I was poking it and he didn't show any sign that it bothers
him at all.

--
Lynne