Old July 16th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

On Jul 16, 1:28*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna hoomanz are nutz. *Da gramby goes walkink efery nite
for an hourz *or two pendink on da hotnez. *Den, her takes a showerz and
iffin her duzen watch da TV, her plays a bit wiff uzenz.

Uncl Bill ken play wiff ussez sum wen hee iz watchin tellybishun. Wee
haff weighz ub makin sur he doo. Butted wee cannot doo nuffin wiff him
iff he iz at da pool.

WooToo

in the background we hear Sunrise, Wascal, Missy and Maggy May
chanting "Road trip, road trip, road trip

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Jul 16, 12:21 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Itz been kwiet heer.... And mine own troo luff, Tiger, iz still
missink becawz hiz hoomanz haff no 'pooter. Snifsnif.
--
Purrs,

Uncl Bill, hoo iz r secruterry, haz bin goin to da watturmonstur
effury nite after dinner. He puts on da short suit an carreez a towul
an wee don see him util it iz neerly tim four Bear, r d*g, too tak him
foure hiz walk. Aftur dat, hee goz to bed. Iyam shur Tiger missez his
luffly ladee an will get da innernet to wrk agan sune butted I don
gnow WUT wee can doo about dis SWIMMIN bidness.

I gnow dat Sunrise gotted sum knews dat shee will shar da nex tim wee
get Uncl Bill two typebite stuff an I wanna bisit dis nosegroop again
sune. Butted Uncl Bill gotta WURK now. If he swims later, we may haff
two gets a nu secretaree.

--
Maggy May